- Engineering Explorations for Different Types of Constructions
- Engineering-Geological Substantiation for Construction
- Engineering Constructions
PositionSenior Lecturer, Department of Engineering Geology
Education, scientific degrees and titles
- 1999, St. Petersburg State Mining Institute (Technical University), Master of Geology, Department of Hydrogeology and Engineering-Geology;
- 2002, PhD in engineering geology, permafrost and soil science, the theme of the dissertation: “Engineering-geological and geoecological assessment of the conditions for the disposal of industrial waste in Lower Cambrian clays of the Leningrad region”
Research interestsEngineering Explorations for Different Types of Constructions
- Features of seismic-geoelectric models of landslides of various structural types. Burlutskiy, S., Glazounov, V., Efimova, N. & Eremeeva, A., 23 апр 2018, Engineering and Mining Geophysics 2018 - 14th Conference and Exhibition, 23 april-27 april 2018. Almaty: European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers, (Engineering and Mining Geophysics 2018 - 14th Conference and Exhibition).
- On the problem of preparing bachelors and masters at the Department of Soil Science and Engineering Geology with a profile in Engineering Geology at St. Petersburg State University. Burlutskiy S., Eremeeva, A. II International Scientific and Methodological Conference, St. Petersburg, May 23-24, 2017.
- The features of training masters in the profile "Hydrogeology and engineering Geology" taking into account the specifics of the training program, the requirements of employers and the current state of the industry. Eremeeva, A., Burlutskiy S., ZHURNAL: Sovremennoye obrazovaniye: SODERZHANIYe, TEKHNOLOGII, KACHESTVO Izdatel'stvo: Sankt-Peterburgskiy gosudarstvennyy elektrotekhnicheskiy universitet "LETI" im. V.I. Ul'yanova (Lenina) (Sankt-Peterburg)
Other professional activities
- Engineering and geological survey expert, Interregional Non-State Expertise LLC