- Geochemistry of landscapes
- Environmental monitoring of underground water
- Water use and monitoring of natural waters
- Anthropogenic impact on subsurface use
- Modeling of geochemical processes in subsurface use
- Rational use and protection of natural waters
PositionSenior lecturer, Department of Ecological Safety & Sustainable Development of Regions
Phone: (812) 323-85-52
Education, scientific degrees and titles
- 1973, Saint Petersburg state University (LSU), Department of hydrogeology
- 1986, candidate of geological and mineralogical Sciences, associate Professor; the topic of the thesis: "Research of processes of interaction of underground water with rocks at high temperatures"
Research interestsGeochemistry, landscape Geochemistry, hydrogeochemistry, geoecological monitoring, hydrogeology
- Shebesta A. A. Hydrogeochemical features of drinking underground waters of the Leningrad artesian basin. «Environmental problem. Prospection». Proceedings of the VII International scientific and practical conference; southern Federal University. - Rostov-on-don: southern Federal University Publishing house, 2015. - 374 p., p. 369-372. ISBN 978-5-9275-1677-3
- Rumyantsev I. A., Shebesta A. A. Unloading of underground waters of the Vendian water-bearing complex in the Gulf of Finland. Zh-l "Biosphere", vol. 9, no. 2, 2017, publishing house of the Fund for scientific research "XXI century", p.197-204. ISSN 2077-1460migration and accumulation in the environment of the lake Kultuban (the Southern Ural). International Research Journal. Is. 02 (56). 52-55 pp. DOI: 10.23670/IRJ.2017.56.082.
- Shebesta A. A., Shebesta E. A. Underground waters of the Izborsko-malskaya valley. "Izborsk and its districts" proceedings Of the International scientific and practical conference 2013-2016-Izborsk, Pechorsky district, Pskov region, 2017. – 286 s, p. 239-242.
- Senkin O. V., Tatarnikov O. M., Shebesta A. A. Оn the connection between the relief and natural waters of the Izborsko-malskaya valley. "Izborsk and its districts" proceedings оf the International scientific and practical conference 2013-2016-Izborsk, Pechorsky district, Pskov region, 2017. – 286 p., p. 250-253.
- Rumiancev I.A., Shebesta A.A. Technogenic load on groundwater in St. Petersburg. International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, Albena; Bulgaria; SGEM Volume 18, Issue 3.1, 2018, Pages 703-710 ISSN: 13142704